We understand the priorities of every buyer are different. From your preferred locations, property types and investment objectives, we listen carefully and take the time to understand your unique requirements before beginning a property search.
We will contact you to conduct a thorough interview and see how we can help you.
Pre Approval / Evidence of Funds
Before your arrival and before we begin to search proeprty for you, you will need to submit one of the following:
1. If you are making a cash offer, you should be able to provide proof of funds available.
2. If you will be needing financing, you must provide a Pre-Approval Letter from a local lender.
When you’re pre-approved for a mortgage, it means you have a written commitment from a lender that says they will lend you a specific amount of money to buy a home at a specified interest rate and for a particular length of time.
A pre-approval letter holds more weight during the home search process than a loan pre-qualification, which is an informal estimate from a lender stating how much you may be able to borrow.
Getting a Pre-Approval is a significant part of the home-buying process.
1. It pinpoints a price range.
2. It narrows down the neighborhoods and property types you should consider.
3. It makes you look good to sellers. Sellers aren't going to like it if they need to wait for a buyer to get approved for a mortgage before a serious offer can be made or accepted.
4. It speeds up the home-buying process. By receiving a mortgage pre-approval beforehand, you'll have fewer major hurdles to overcome when you decide to make an offer. Plus, if you are not granted pre-approval right away, you’ll have ample time to get your finances in order so you can re-apply without missing out on a home you’re interested in.
As showings take time to properly plan, we cannot accommodate last-minute showings without a previous appointment.
Keep in mind that many listing agents on the island do not work the weekends, limiting access to the properties available to be seen- so you need to accommodate a few weekdays on your travel plans - and many income properties are occupied/rented on weekends and cannot be visited.
We will need a minimum of 1 week prior to your arrival to properly schedule appointments with other agents and run comparables.
Ready to begin your search?
Fill out our Buyer Questionnaire below. By doing so we will be able to better help you with your Puerto Rico Real Estate needs!
Call us today at (939) 402-1264 and let's get started!